Do you want to grow your brand or business using the power of Instagram?
With over 500 million daily active users, there is no doubt that this is a hot platform to be using.
In this blog post, I am going to share with you five of my best tips on how you can better your IG account.
I have personally put each of these tips into practice and they have made a huge difference!
Tip #1: Choose a friendly headshot.
– Unless you have a brand logo, I highly recommend using a professional headshot as your profile photo. Instagram is all about relationships & people want to know who YOU are & who the face behind the brand/business is!
Tip #2: Always have a call-to-action
– If you’re using IG for your business, then you obviously are looking to achieve something as a result from it. In your IG bio, it is crucial that you have a call to action that inspires your audience TO DO something.
Here are some examples:
“Click this link for a free guide!”
“Read my blog post here!”
“Join my email list for freebies!”
Tip #3: Show your face
– Even as a brand or business, you don’t want to only have posted photos of your office, your products or your dog. Again, IG is all about relationships and getting to know people. Make sure when potential new followers come to your account that they get a feel as to who you are & what you are all about. That includes highlighting the face behind it all! This also applies to showing up on your Instagram stories & doing live streams so that people feel connected to you.
Tip #4: Use the 10x rule
– If you want one new comment on your latest IG post, you better go leave 9 comments on your friends posts. If you want one new like on your video, you need to go show your support to nine others. It’s all about give & take. You have to be social on social. You have to show up, be consistent & engage with other people if you ever want them to engage with you.
Tip #5: Create video for IG with Vertical Video!
– DropMock has the Vertical Video feature that allows you to create content for IG! Post it to your IG feed or to IGTV!
Use these five valuable tips to continue building a brand or business that you love!
I will be hosting an incredible Instagram training session coming very soon. Stay tuned for more information!
Let me know in the comments below which tip you’re most excited to use!