Podcasts have quickly grown in popularity. I am a firm believer that podcasts are the new blogging.
I love listening to podcast episodes while I get ready for the day, drive around town or cook dinner. I’m able to learn something new or stay entertained without having to stare at my screen.
Right now, there are more than 700,000 active podcasts and more than 29 million podcast episodes, according to this article.
In this blog post, I want to share some business podcasts you could start listening to! You’ll learn a lot of valuable advice that can help you grow both personally and professionally!
1.) The Ed Mylett Show
– I have been addicted to this podcast since I first listened to an episode! If you want to hear inspiring stories, get motivated from an entrepreneur like Ed & of course, gain tremendous value – this is a great show to tune into.
2.) The School Of Greatness
– Hosted by former athlete Lewis Howes, this podcast is well worth listening to! He’s interviewed entrepreneurs, athletes, coaches and so many more. Noticeable interviewees have been; Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Julianne Hough, Rachel Hollis, Brendan Burchard and more!
– Every single Rise episode gives you tangible advice for you to grow both personally and professionally. I am a loyal listener and would highly recommend!
4.) Entrepreneurs On Fire
– Exactly as it sounds, an entrepreneur interviews other success entrepreneurs to inspire all of us entrepreneurs!
5.) How I Built This
– If you want to know the how’s & why’s behind businesses, stories & products – Guy Raz hosts the show for you.
6.) THE DROPMOCK PODCAST!
– We are super excited for this latest endeavor. The DropMock Business Podcast is coming out in September! Stay tuned!
What podcast have you been enjoying lately? Share it in the comments below!