Are you feeling burnt-out and unmotivated? Do you feel stuck and deep in chaos?
No one said entrepreneurship is easy! It’s definitely not for the faint of heart.
I know that you’re an ambitious entrepreneur who’s busy building a life and business that you love.
We all have hard days & rough seasons. You are so not the only entrepreneur experiencing highs & lows!
This picture below is the perfect example of what you may be feeling today.
In this blog post, I want to share with you five ideas of how you can step away & take time for yourself to recharge & get centered so that you can get back up & pursue your life & business goals again with a fresh state of mind.
Idea One: Make a Knock-It-Out list
– Forget the “to do” list. Shift your focus from what you have to do, to what you get to do. It’s time to brain dump! Put all of your thoughts out on paper so you can visually see what you want to accomplish, both personally & professionally! Once you have it all written out, divide up how you are going to get those tasks done! Hour by hour, day by day, task by task.
Idea Two: Meditate & Visualize
– You might be feeling overwhelmed or unmotivated because you’ve lost connection with your purpose & your goals. I would encourage you to visualize! Whether that’s by writing down your goals on paper or creating a new vision board – allow yourself to remember why you started your business & why you’re working so hard in the first place. You could also put on a follow-along meditation recording and spend half an hour on your own in peace creating more clarity and removing a lot of stress from your internal environment.
Idea Three: Talk to your people
– Speak it out loud! Honestly, our minds like to play tricks on us and we might be overcomplicating simple things! Go talk to your spouse, a close friend, your coach or even a counselor and let them in on what you’re feeling & struggling with. They can offer an outside perspective & helpful advice. Invite them in on the hard part of being an entrepreneur!
Idea Four: Go do something fun!
– You & your business will be totally fine if you step away from the laptop for the afternoon & choose to go spend time with your family or grab lunch with your friends. I would even encourage you to go do an activity that’s FUN. Do you love dance or working out? Go to a new class! Are you a movie fanatic? Go see a movie! Sometimes we need to step away & we can come back feeling recharged & ready to go again.
Idea Five: Take a nap & eat a snack
– Do not underestimate the power of these two things! Your body might be telling you that it needs to take a quick break. Go grab your favorite snack & then take a thirty minute power nap. Wake up, drink some water & start taking fast action on your knock-it-out list for the day.
You’ve got this!
Were these ideas super helpful for you? Which idea stands out to you? Let me know in the comment below. I encourage you to take some time and do it today. You’ll be surprised how it can help you get back on track!