Do you want to improve the content you post on social media?
Do you want to write your social media captions in a professional way?
This blog post topic is how you can write a good social media caption that grabs your ideal customer or client’s attention, makes an intentional point & drives engagement.
Write your content captions with this formula…
– Start off your post with a bold & intriguing headline. Make your ideal customer or client want to stop their scroll & read your content. Grab their attention with a few short words at the top of your caption.
– ” 3 ways to do X… ”
– ” How I did X ”
– ” You won’t believe this…”
– ” What happened when X…”
– Continue your post by going into your topic and purpose for wanting to post. You can break this section of your caption into three main bullet points. What story are you telling? What opportunity are you presenting? The highlight is what your ideal client or customer is really reading your content for. Provide them with great value & be a thought leader! The highlight is connected to your content compass, which you can read about here.
– CTA stands for call to action. To wrap up your caption, you’ll want to encourage your ideal customer or client to continue interacting with your brand, even after they’re done reading your post. If they enjoyed reading your content, do you want them to comment what they learned from it? Is there a video you want them to go watch? Do you want them to book a call with you? Remind your ideal clients or customers that you have more to offer them.
– ” Comment below if/about X… ”
– ” Share this post with your friends ”
– ” Click the link in my bio for X ”
I hope this blog post helps you write better social media posts to grow your brand online!
Do you have any questions? Leave them in the comments below!
Producing Proud People,